Updated 900 started getting Data problems

tsmorty

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
yes, back up in California
I was still getting some issues after some of the others said it was back up. Turn off your phone and back on. That fixed it all the way for me now.

Whew, Didn't need any more black eye for this device. I just got my mom to get one and have more family members (droid fans) convinced to move over soon.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I was still getting some issues after some of the others said it was back up. Turn off your phone and back on. That fixed it all the way for me now.

Whew, Didn't need any more black eye for this device. I just got my mom to get one and have more family members (droid fans) convinced to move over soon.
Yeah I hear ya TSMORTY about our L900.

I pressed and hold down the power button for 10 seconds to reset and then waited 30 seconds to power it up. Everything is working like it should.

alaozx

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I live in orange county, ca and had the same network problems this morning. I did just replace my lumia on Friday, and I noticed this one was on the old firmware. I just updated my phone 5 minutes ago and network is working again. But if everyone else was having the same problems then it might not be related, but after my update data us working again.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Sort of reminds me of the LTE network outages I had on VZW towards the end of last year. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue last night in Arizona in an HSPA area. We have LTE here, but I was outside its range at the time. Fixed sometime in the night.

danwc

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like a more complete outage than what I was experiencing when I was experiencing data issues. My live tiles would not be populated when I scrolled down the page, they would take several seconds to fill in. I could go to the marketplace, but if I tried to download anything it would just sit there "pending". My email would not sync. Emails I tried to send would just sit in my outbox till I restarted and then everything would work for q while and then cut out again. They were going to let me exchange for a new one, but all they had in was black. They said they'd have more cyan in later this week OR I could have gone back in yesterday for a white one. But as a last ditch thing the guy said there are two ways we can put the lte on your account. Same plan and pricing but a different code. He did that and I lve been good so far. We'll see. The other variable is that I had wiped my phone when he had gone into the back to get another phone, before we discovered they had none.. So not sure if it was the hard reset ot the different provisioning of the data that seems to have taken care of it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

brainchild

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
data problems

I had a problem with my data not going through starting 4/20 and ending 4/23. I was getting page could not be displayed errors, etc. I ended up working with the ATT rep and we figured out that my account was listed as an iPhone 4. Too funny since I've never owned an iPhone.

I told her I had a Lumia 900 and voila! My data started working after they fixed that.

FYI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos