skydrive changing to 7gb but...

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
When did they drop it down to 7GB?

I just did the upgrade though and have the 25GB, I never even noticed it dropped but it did say 7GB. I'm not really using mine right now but in the next month or so I am going to decide on a new cloud strategy for backing up my photos and music and SkyDrive will probably be part of it.

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
When did they drop it down to 7GB?

I just did the upgrade though and have the 25GB, I never even noticed it dropped but it did say 7GB. I'm not really using mine right now but in the next month or so I am going to decide on a new cloud strategy for backing up my photos and music and SkyDrive will probably be part of it.

They just did it a few days ago (I think). I looked last week sometime and had 25GB then looked 2 days ago and had 7GB.

ubizmo

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I believe it works like this: if you have more than 4gb stored on SkyDrive, it will automatically opt you into the 25gb. If you have less, you must manually opt in for the 25gb. Those without an existing account get the 7gb.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Ah, that makes sense. I had 6.6 GB and there was no upgrade option; it just stayed at 25 GB.

I like the PC app. If only there were a SkyDrive app for BB, I think I'd cut DropBox loose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz