12-01-2012 09:05 PM
90 1234
tools
    Two Cyans!
    04-24-2012 11:31 PM
    Stormtrooper all the way.
    dreasy likes this.
    04-24-2012 11:37 PM
    I got the black cause its my favorite color and it just oozes class. Lumia 900 FTW!!! I love this phone:-)
    04-24-2012 11:48 PM
    Awesome to see everyone getting their 900's regardless of color!
    04-25-2012 12:15 AM
    Black or red for me.

Every other color is wrong or for girls.
    04-25-2012 12:37 AM
    I voted for Black. I got my wife Cyan, but cannot vote as she is not into forums. So, add a Cyan from my house hold as well.
    Get her to sign up too. The more, the merrier. :)
    04-25-2012 12:58 AM
    I went through all 3 colors.

First I had the Cyan but at work I got alot of heat for it. My friends making phone of it and how I had a husband instead of a wife. My wife told me it was funny looking but i LOVED it. I ended realizing that yeah it does go better with a teenager so I gave it to my newphew.

then i got the black one and that thing was sweet. very professional but i didn't really want another black phone. so i swapped it for the White one and i'm very very very pleased. it looks gorgeous. its elegant and with the right wall paper it looks so awesome. it is a finger print magnet but i'm it doesn't matter. It just says WANT!
    04-25-2012 02:31 AM
    I got the black one. The cyan is too flashy for me. I don't care for the white one either. If they had a dark red or burgundy Lumia I would get that one instead!
    04-25-2012 05:11 AM
    I was one of the fortunate ones to choose between the cyan and black. I also chose the back one, as NicholasCL pointed out, cyan was a little too light for my taste. If the blue was darker, then I may have gone for it. The white was not out yet and that would have been a possibility.
    04-25-2012 07:51 AM
    Picked up my white 900 a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I just didn't want another black phone, and the cyan to me looked a little girlish (no offense to the guys who got one :))
    04-25-2012 07:56 AM
    I really like the cyan option, but to me, it just doesn't look like a device a professional would carry. I spend a lot of time in black tie attire, and pulling out anything but a black or silver phone frankly looks a bit ridiculous. Kudos to Nokia for stepping outside the box a bit and giving us a choice.

I'd like to see more gel case color options so I could customize at will. I may not carry a crazy-bright phone to a business meeting or formal occasion, but I'd love to be able to switch it up a bit when i go out casually.
    04-25-2012 08:11 AM
    I went to the att store today, and almost switched the the white lumia. But the black one I currently have just has a more premium look and feel.
    This makes me happy to hear, I'm very happy with the premium feel of the black, I think the white looks amazing, but I can see the glossy feel, being a bit more plastic feeling.
    04-25-2012 08:53 AM
    I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)
    Mine is black, although I didn't have a choice. *DISCLOSURE = AT&T retail employee*
    04-25-2012 08:59 AM
    I like black phones and this one is no exception. If I want to change colors I'll get a bumper.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    rdubmu likes this.
    04-25-2012 09:11 AM
    I have black, but with Rogers I only had 1 color choice.

But I have the Nokia Cyan cover so I kinda have the best of both worlds.. :)
    04-25-2012 10:41 AM
    Stormtrooper all the way.
    Love that analogy for the white one :)....

I chose black as I love the way the screen blends in almost seamlessly. I love SAMOLED screens and by far out of any phone I have used with this type of screen tech, Nokia's "Clear Black" display is the best.

I had the Cyan Nokia N9 once and although I did like the color, I just wasn't feeling it 100%. But as others have mentioned, +1 for Nokia and AT&T offering choice and something other than just black or white.
    Neibl likes this.
    04-25-2012 11:08 AM
    Black. Its clean, slick, universal, and easily replaceable with covers.
    04-25-2012 12:31 PM
    Looks like its about 50/50 split between blue and black.

Looking at getting a white case for my black 900.
    04-25-2012 04:58 PM
    cyannnnn!!
    04-26-2012 12:13 AM
    Black, but only because I had no other choice (stupid Rogers). Would've gone with cyan or white had I the choice.
    04-27-2012 10:02 PM
    I went through all 3 colors.

First I had the Cyan but at work I got alot of heat for it. My friends making phone of it and how I had a husband instead of a wife. My wife told me it was funny looking but i LOVED it. I ended realizing that yeah it does go better with a teenager so I gave it to my newphew.

then i got the black one and that thing was sweet. very professional but i didn't really want another black phone. so i swapped it for the White one and i'm very very very pleased. it looks gorgeous. its elegant and with the right wall paper it looks so awesome. it is a finger print magnet but i'm it doesn't matter. It just says WANT!
    I currently have the cyan and thinking of switching to white. Which of the two is prone to fingerprint? Cyan is not that bad with fingerprints, I wonder if the white one is? Thanks.
    04-30-2012 11:05 PM
    I was going to go get a black one today its reserved they had two black and one white yesterday. I was thinking cyan or black the whiote interesting but I saw a quibit gel case in red with a black one in the pictures on Amazon and that looked startling cloe to the windows phone 8 with the redcase and I think thats the case I want to get. Maybe tomorrow if theres time.
    05-01-2012 09:08 PM
    Wanted Cyan, ended up with black...only one left at store.
    05-02-2012 07:38 PM
    White! Wanted it as soon as I saw it. I also like the glossy finish over the matte. I've had it 3 weeks now and I'm absolutely in love with it (notwithstanding an exchange for bad audio quality on the video).

Also, I leave my phone in cabs a lot, so black would have made my problem worse :lol:
    05-07-2012 12:47 PM
    glossy white with the oem black gel case!:P I wish they mad a white gel case.
    05-07-2012 12:55 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD