Votes: 1 0.3%
  • What a stupid question never ask me anything again

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Be sure to allow multiple choices. :) (you are doing a poll right?)

We went with all different colors so that we could tell our phones apart mostly. Cyan, White, Black.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Be sure to allow multiple choices. :) (you are doing a poll right?)

We went with all different colors so that we could tell our phones apart mostly.

Then you will all need to sign in under different user names and vote. I don't mind if your whole family joins the forums. :D

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)
Cyan, blue is the best color in the Crayola box. Already had a white iPhone and several black phones, it was time to go outside the lines with something new.

Plus, its 1970's Batman Blue, I mean honestly, does it get better than that?

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
you might have had a white iphone but it does not look better than the white lumia 900 by the way i also had the white iphone 4s this black screen floating on top of the white is awesome the phone looks like a piece of untouched glacier it pops for real more the cyan

NicholasCL

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I like the white but the cyan is a little too close to powder blue for my taste...I'll stick with my matte black but why don't we have phones that change colors yet? In the 80's I had t-shirts and Hotwheels that changed color I want a phone that will change. Think about the Nokia Chameleon, the only phone that changes to match your mood or your outfit. I'd buy one.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I picked cyan. That was the color I knew I wanted before the device was even released.

I've never cared for white electronic devices, since they get grungy looking.

Every cell phone I've owned previously was black, so the cyan appealed to me. Blue also happens to be my favorite color, and I have blue eyes.

pmlittle7

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
blue is the best color in the Crayola box.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to the att store today, and almost switched the the white lumia. But the black one I currently have just has a more premium look and feel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077