My 900's WiFi is a beast!!!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I'm working out at my clubhouse's gym and I'm connected at full strength to my apartment's personal router (next to the clubhouse). I'd be lucky to even get 2 bars with my Surround or Focus. I guess the 900 has a farther reach?

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've always heard fantastic things about Nokia antenna\radios. I noticed the same thing - in my basement far from my router I get full bars and great speed.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from a Focus S to a 900 and the first thing I noticed was how it pulled my wifi signal at work. Nice to know that others are seeing the same gains.

clockworksnarf

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Just switched from a 3GS, if I was 10ft out of the house WiFi would lose signal or have 1-2bars.

Halfway across the parking lot my 900 gets full signal! Nokia has some beastly engineering team.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
All plastic uni-body probably blocks a lot less signal than other phone chassis.
Polycarbonate. Its polycarbonate. Plastic sounds, well cheap. The L900 is not cheap. Well it is at $99, but now I am all confused.

Polycarbonates, known by the trademarked names Lexan, Makrolon, Makroclear and others, are a particular group of thermoplastic polymers. They are easily worked, molded, and thermoformed. Because of these properties, polycarbonates find many applications. Polycarbonates do not have a unique plastic identification code and are identified as Other

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans