Is there any way I can have visual notifications enabled for incoming emails with the screen locked.

Right now I can only get visual notifications with the screen locked for SMS (and MMS), WhatsApp, and a very few other alerts.

With my old Iphone I could configure those notifications anyway I wanted, but with this OS, the phone will just vibrate for incoming email.

Thanks!
    04-25-2012 09:15 AM
    I have email notifications on my lock screen. Its in the middle to the right of the SMS notification. I don't know what I did differently, but its there.
    04-25-2012 11:42 AM
    I have email notifications on my lock screen. Its in the middle to the right of the SMS notification. I don't know what I did differently, but its there.
    I am guessing the OP means like a preview like in SMS etc. I would like that also.
    04-25-2012 11:48 AM
    I keep looking around... I don' think this is possible at this time.

This is a shame because it is something I really liked from me previous phone... This should be something very easy to implement. Como on Microsoft!!!
    04-26-2012 01:39 PM
    SMS you get a "toast" notification at the top. No, you can't get email notifications this way. This is most likely because you "could" get a bunch of emails at once depending on your sync mode, and they wouldn't want to just display a preview in succession like that.

Theoretically you only get one txt/mms at a time.

You do still get the email counts at the bottom of the page, and each account (or account type) gets its own icon/count number.
    04-26-2012 01:47 PM
    I agree with the OP. This would be a nice feature, but not a deal breaker.
    04-26-2012 06:43 PM