05-03-2012 09:04 PM
32 12
tools
    I too am looking for a screen protector now as I seem to have gotten a small scratch on the glass. I am a bit confused because it hasn't been dropped or had anything dragged across the screen and I thought the Gorilla Glass was supposed to resist scratches. Most reviews I have come across for protectors for the 900 complain of a slight blurring of the screen. Has anyone noticed this with the Zagg?
    05-01-2012 12:20 PM
    I too am looking for a screen protector now as I seem to have gotten a small scratch on the glass. I am a bit confused because it hasn't been dropped or had anything dragged across the screen and I thought the Gorilla Glass was supposed to resist scratches. Most reviews I have come across for protectors for the 900 complain of a slight blurring of the screen. Has anyone noticed this with the Zagg?
    The only thing I noticed while using the Zagg was the texture was rubbery and the surface had all the rainbow colors while reflecting light. Also it was a blotched instal and so I removed it.
    05-01-2012 06:59 PM
    this is the one i used for my Lumia 900. I have the black one and my wife has the white. it's pretty awesome!

Nokia Lumia 900 Armor Carbon Fiber protectors by BodyGuardz
    What that looks pretty nice. Please post photos when you get that on! Was thinking about Zagg at first, but was worried about the wet applications and the fact bubbles would show, that doesn't seem to be the case with the BodyGuardz.
    05-01-2012 10:19 PM
    Zagged it front back and sides + bumper case (AT&T)
    didn't want to risk dropping it and its the first phone I've had that is too beautiful to cover up!
    05-02-2012 06:29 PM
    I just got some cheap cases in the mail that I bought off ebay. They fit well but my cyan 900 just looks so much better without it! It has a screen protector on it that works great but I doubt I'll ever use a case!
    05-02-2012 08:44 PM
    I vote naked too.

Only phone "case" I have ever really liked is the "bumper" that Apple sold for the iPhone 4/4S. Only real reason I used that is since that phone is glass on both sides and I feared laying it down on something to get the backside all scratched.

I used to use a Zagg front only on the Galaxy Note but it started peeling after only a few months.
    05-03-2012 06:47 PM
    I have the Zagg full body kit + the Cyan bumper case on my Matte Black L900. I've had it on since day one (4/6/12) and it's held up great, but it's starting to peel at the bottom back (not a big deal since I use the bumper). If I take it off the back, I'm going to have to figure out a way to protect the chrome piece on the back.
    05-03-2012 09:04 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD