Anyone know...

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Shouldn't it be out now? On the website it shows that it is available. You just probably have to call your local AT&T store, to see if they have any in stock. I was almost tempted to go check it out. Cyan is fine, there are too many white and black phones out there.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
the non-corporate at&t stores don't have them..and I checked my local corporate at&t stores and they said they can't swap my phone or exchange it for white because I got it from a non-corporate store :(

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I went a few days ago to look switch, they told me the cyan one is the one that is the hardest to get. They had 10 in the state of Washington available.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I originally called a non-corporate AT&T store to see if they had the white one on Tuesday. They didn't, and when I asked when they expect to receive them I was told sometime next week. Whether or not that's accurate information is anyone's guess.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
They aren't distributing many nokias I guess..even some of the corporate stores don't have the white in stock..i think it's ridiculous..why announce an April 22 release date when you aren't making it available everywhere

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

chloemurphy

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Corporate stores should have them... Indirect dealers will have some available on May 6th but they are still on backorder (so is the Cyan).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon