Is there anyway to view images that are attachments inline in an email instead of having to click each attachment to open the viewer, close it and open the next again.
    04-27-2012 08:57 PM
    No.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    moc426 likes this.
    04-27-2012 09:19 PM
    Lame, but thanks. Maybe something they will add later.

No.

04-27-2012 09:31 PM
    It's a security measure by Microsoft to not have images download automatically. Been that way since Windows Mobile. Probably won't change. But I do hear you regarding opening multiple images in the same message. They could make that a little easier. Attaching multiple images at the same time would also be nice.

04-27-2012 09:40 PM
    It doesn't need to be automatic, can have a link to show images, like it does now with html emails, which you choose to click and then it displays them inline.

It's a security measure by Microsoft to not have images download automatically. Been that way since Windows Mobile. Probably won't change. But I do hear you regarding opening multiple images in the same message. They could make that a little easier. Attaching multiple images at the same time would also be nice.

04-27-2012 09:42 PM
    Microsoft should then give us the option of turning it on or at least make it sender specific like Google. The email apps for Android allow you to "automatically download images from this sender." It is sender centric so there is no global setting, thus allowing you to set "trusted senders" so to speak.
    08-05-2013 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD