My account got credited $100 today!

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that traded for a white lumia 900 on the 22nd get the credit? I got one out of the two. I'm assuming its for my wife's phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Confirmed here. Got my credit, awesome. Bought the phone full price without giving my number, called later and applied it to my account as a purchase. Was worried the credit wouldn't come in. Hat off to Nokia and AT&T.

nite732

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I love Nokia's quick execution of the update and the credit. In the world of electronics their are gonna be problems and glitches and I take my hat off to them for doing it with class.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here. What's even better is when I bought it at the AT&T store, the Manager told me that I didn't have to pay anything for it as they're giving a $100 credit, and it would be a wash. Who knew I wouldn't have to pay anything for the phone AND get a credit of $100. :) Now if I could just find a way to avoid going to work and still get paid......... :lol:

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Got mine here too. Paid Amazon Wireless 20$ for the phone, so I essentially bought it for -80$! What's better than getting a phone free? Being paid to have the phone you wanted, hahaha. That said, it covered the "upgrade fees" for my mom's iPhone 4S and my own.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for mine, I got it right after my billing cycle was ended. Maybe this will show up next month.

One question, is AT&T only credit if you buy phone from them? I got mine through AMAZON, and did received an email from Amazon that Nokia and ATT would be credit $100 for my trouble.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for mine, I got it right after my billing cycle was ended. Maybe this will show up next month.

One question, is AT&T only credit if you buy phone from them? I got mine through AMAZON, and did received an email from Amazon that Nokia and ATT would be credit $100 for my trouble.

Waiting for mine, too. My next cycle starts on May 2nd, so hopefully I'll see it show up then.

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Damn. Thank you Nokia. I will continue to buy your products. Mine's been applied to my AT&T bill. Now you can't beat that kind of service, I'll tell you what.
-joe-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel