facebook profile pics not loading in contacts?

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm on my 3rd 900, a white one this time. My 2 previous cyan's pulled in all my Facebook contacts and all the profile pics. But when I set up this new phone, hardly any of the pics are showing up in my contacts list, maybe 20% of them. Weird. Any suggestions? Should I remove and re link my Facebook account?? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 3rd 900, a white one this time. My 2 previous cyan's pulled in all my Facebook contacts and all the profile pics. But when I set up this new phone, hardly any of the pics are showing up in my contacts list, maybe 20% of them. Weird. Any suggestions? Should I remove and re link my Facebook account?? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks
It takes a bit for it to sync.

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok nevermind. I unlinked and relinked my Facebook account in the people hub and it solved the problem. All my contacts have profile pics now. Thanks

davidvkimball

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I have this same problem

Actually, yes. I am having this problem as well. When I go to a profile in my People hub, even when I allow it to load more, it does not load their profile picture. I have had the Lumia 900 for several weeks now, and it never took that long on my LG Quantum's people hub.

Any reason for this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs