Hello
    I dont know what happened to my L900. I cant send email. I have removed and add my account in again. It cant work.

Please help if you know what happen. Im not the kind of computer guy, kinda slow.
    Need help so bad. My works require me to reply email to customer asap, this problem causes me to much problem. I need this to be solved asap. Pls help
    Thanks alot
    04-28-2012 10:24 PM
    Try logging in to regular yahoo mail, if you can do that, then I suspect that the yahoo's windows mobile mail server is probably down? But that's just a wild guess.
    04-28-2012 10:31 PM
    Yes, I did but no work :|
    04-28-2012 10:45 PM
    Did you try using Internet Explorer to go to the yahoo website and log in that way. If you have access to the email account you should be able to the the browser to access your email. Make sure you set the browser settings to desktop view so your not directed to the mobile version.
    04-29-2012 07:18 AM
    Try logging in to regular yahoo mail, if you can do that, then I suspect that the yahoo's windows mobile mail server is probably down? But that's just a wild guess.
    On saturday and friday evening my IE was working very wierd. I was stuck onb a url page that would not delete and even after clearing browser and cookies etc this page (junk mail ) still would not go away cleared up this morning.
    04-29-2012 03:39 PM
    Did you try using Internet Explorer to go to the yahoo website and log in that way. If you have access to the email account you should be able to the the browser to access your email. Make sure you set the browser settings to desktop view so your not directed to the mobile version.
    Hi
    I try to delete and then add my account again in email + account but it still comeback. Ive never used IE for email.
    The thing is, I still can receive email and get notification but i am unable to send email via my phone's email account.
    thanks for your help
    04-29-2012 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD