Outlook Reminders

pgoth

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the Lumia 900 and love it. The only issue that I really have seems to be sometimes it will not give me a reminder for some recurring appointments. Its not that it wont just wake up - the reminder does not even show. Is anyone else experiencing this? Its not consistent...

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Are they calendar reminders or task reminders. I've never had an issue with either. Are you on exchange or hotmail/live?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

pgoth

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Calendar reminders... Exchange 365 ... Of the 5 appointments this morning, 3 were "no shows" .. Did not have this problem on the Focus

pgoth

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Post Tango update on reminders...

So this is my second White Lumia (replacement was to try and fix the issues with reminders) and it has the same problem with reminders

Now, after AT&T Tango update the problem still exists and a new twist was added. Now some (not all ) reminders alert an hour ahead of time (instead of 8:45 for a 9:00 AM appointment the reminder alerts at 7:45)

Waiting to hear from Nokia support...

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
I've never had a problem with missing reminders, but now with the Tango update they are an hour earlier. What gives?

I'm also having issues with reminders after the Tango update. I was getting them an hour early, now I am not getting them at all. Hopefully Nokia will address this soon.

tap tap tap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos