I'm sending my Lumia 900 back to Amazon Wireless

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
...and they are sending me a NEW replacement. The camera on mine is simply faulty on it and I have seen Lumia 900 take some dynomite pictures. Should be here Monday. W00t

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
1st replacement? They would only do one for me and that had the purple screen so they are likely going back tomorrow. Hope you have better luck.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
1st replacement? They would only do one for me and that had the purple screen so they are likely going back tomorrow. Hope you have better luck.

I do too. Personally, I'm feeling rather fatigued by the whole thing. Its a nice phone but I can't have a phone with a camera my HTC Arrive can whoop with ease. lol.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the thread I guess? Do we need so many with negative titles when all issues can generally go in an issues thread?

Seriously, moderators need to kill these threads on sight or merge them. Threads like this contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. OK so you're returned your "faulty" device due to bad camera, don't forget to write a new thread on your replacement device with the same "faulty" camera.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, moderators need to kill these threads on sight or merge them. Threads like this contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. OK so you're returned your "faulty" device due to bad camera, don't forget to write a new thread on your replacement device with the same "faulty" camera.

Agreed. These kind of threads are getting out of hand.

Bring down the hammer mods!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

ROTFL FU. LOL.

I agree. I'll go to where the issues are. lol. funny guy.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Guess the same applies to this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-900-ace/191379.htm or only negative ones?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium