...and they are sending me a NEW replacement. The camera on mine is simply faulty on it and I have seen Lumia 900 take some dynomite pictures. Should be here Monday. W00t
    05-04-2012 01:29 AM
    1st replacement? They would only do one for me and that had the purple screen so they are likely going back tomorrow. Hope you have better luck.
    05-04-2012 05:20 AM
    1st replacement? They would only do one for me and that had the purple screen so they are likely going back tomorrow. Hope you have better luck.
    I do too. Personally, I'm feeling rather fatigued by the whole thing. Its a nice phone but I can't have a phone with a camera my HTC Arrive can whoop with ease. lol.
    05-04-2012 05:23 PM
    Thanks for the thread I guess? Do we need so many with negative titles when all issues can generally go in an issues thread?
    05-04-2012 05:51 PM
    Thanks for the thread I guess? Do we need so many with negative titles when all issues can generally go in an issues thread?
    Seriously, moderators need to kill these threads on sight or merge them. Threads like this contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. OK so you're returned your "faulty" device due to bad camera, don't forget to write a new thread on your replacement device with the same "faulty" camera.
    05-04-2012 06:05 PM
    Seriously, moderators need to kill these threads on sight or merge them. Threads like this contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. OK so you're returned your "faulty" device due to bad camera, don't forget to write a new thread on your replacement device with the same "faulty" camera.
    Agreed. These kind of threads are getting out of hand.

Bring down the hammer mods!
    05-04-2012 06:47 PM
    ROTFL FU. LOL.

I agree. I'll go to where the issues are. lol. funny guy.
    05-04-2012 07:28 PM
    Mods, please lock this thread. I agree that starting more threads about the same problem is whining.
    05-04-2012 07:30 PM
    Guess the same applies to this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...ace/191379.htm or only negative ones?
    05-04-2012 09:02 PM
    Guess the same applies to this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...ace/191379.htm or only negative ones?
    It's the same thing.
    05-04-2012 10:48 PM
    Yeah the many "I love my lumia how about you?" are just as annoying.
    05-05-2012 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD