Deleted.
    Last edited by theefman; 05-04-2012 at 10:49 AM.
    05-04-2012 10:05 AM
    I always get over 24 hours on my battery so I have some doubts that you had battery issues. I have yet to see any purple tint on my device. I'm sure of you had my 100% bug free device you would surely find something wrong with it. I'm very skeptical about these threads.
    05-04-2012 10:33 AM
    That sucks, i get a full days charge everyday and probably get more if i wasnt surfing the net for hours all day and my GF not snooping in my Facebook ...

Luckily no issues with mine, but at least you gave it a shot...
    05-04-2012 10:37 AM
    I always get over 24 hours on my battery so I have some doubts that you had battery issues. I have yet to see any purple tint on my device. I'm sure of you had my 100% bug free device you would surely find something wrong with it. I'm very skeptical about these threads.
    Exactly what are you skeptical about, that I had problems or that I even had the device in the first place? Or maybe after screaming in practically every thread how a Nokia would be my next WP device that I am actually a closet WP/Nokia hater? I'm simply posting my experience, not with invented issues but well documented complaints here and elsewhere. Not a big deal and doesnt take away from others having good experiences, just my feedback. I could certainly try and get another exchange but others have tried the same thing and got back devices with either the same issue they were trying to resolve or another one. And in fact I could live with any of the issues but have chosen not to. But just because YOU have a good experience doesnt discount anyone else having a different one.

But point taken, I'm going to ask for this to be closed. Not interested in a flame war.
    05-04-2012 10:48 AM
    Just because something doesn't happen on your phone doesn't mean it doesn't happen to other people. How narrow minded... I have the purple tint issue but I turned off auto-brightness and it's hardly an issue now. My battery is fine but other people DO have battery issues. As is the case with all mass produced electronic devices there will be variances in batches of products. They will not all work the exact same and provide the exact same experience. There will be discrepancies - usually (hopefully) very minor and unnoticeable but sometimes that's not the case.

OP, you shouldn't have deleted your post... This is the internet - people like to argue :)
    05-04-2012 12:05 PM
    The purple haze will happen on screen sections displaying white when under low brightness due to the screen being RGBRGB AMOLED. There's not much of a way around it short of raising the brightness.
    05-04-2012 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD