Visual Voicemail on grandfathered unlimited data plans?

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone here been able to get visual voicemail to work on this plan? I just called in to AT&T, and the customer service rep told me that it doesn't work on the unlimited plans, i would have to switch to a capped plan for me to get the ''feature''.

Idelgado782

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm on a grandfathered unlimited plan and mines works as well. When they activated my lumia at best buy he told me that my voicemail would be reset and I had to go in and complete the process again. I did that and haven't had any issues. Have you tried calling voicemail from your phone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here been able to get visual voicemail to work on this plan? I just called in to AT&T, and the customer service rep told me that it doesn't work on the unlimited plans, i would have to switch to a capped plan for me to get the ''feature''.
Absolutely not true, I am a grandfather unlimited data plan. Before activating your new phone, make sure you call CS first and tell them. They will gladly set this up to have you keep your unlimited with 4G/LTE Unlimited Data.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
lies, call another rep and have them provision with VVM

I've had unlimited since the first iPhone..i have both unlimited LTE with VVM..

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Completely untrue. You just need to be put on an LTE unlimited plan with visual voicemail. If you order online before you activate the phone call CS and have them transfer you to the new LTE unlimited data plan. If you buy it in store they should do it right there.

I have grandfathered unlimited and VVM is working fine on my Lumia.

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
Cool, thanks everyone...called in and got a CSR that actually knew their *** from a hole in the ground, helped me out right away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs