Wrote it yesterday, enjoy!
    http://integratefitness411.blogspot....a-900-not.html

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Bee Mon likes this.
    05-05-2012 11:04 AM
    Windows Phone is simply too immature to really compete with iOS/Android at this point.
    05-05-2012 12:51 PM
    I don't know I think the OS holds up well yes there are some immaturity issues but it holds up well enough

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-05-2012 02:04 PM
    Windows Phone is simply too immature to really compete with iOS/Android at this point.
    By that logic, no one should buy a WP since it's not mature enough.

By that logic, in 2009 no one should have bought an Android phone because it wasn't mature enough.

By that logic, no one should have bought an iPhone in 2007 because it wasn't mature enough.

Can you see the issue with that logic?

Windows Phone is not immature. It lacks some things for some people, it's fair to say that, but for the majority of people it's mature enough to use everyday without wanting to go back to another OS. And that only happens when an OS is truly mature.
    05-05-2012 02:17 PM
    By that logic, no one should buy a WP since it's not mature enough.

By that logic, in 2009 no one should have bought an Android phone because it wasn't mature enough.

By that logic, no one should have bought an iPhone in 2007 because it wasn't mature enough.

Can you see the issue with that logic?

Windows Phone is not immature. It lacks some things for some people, it's fair to say that, but for the majority of people it's mature enough to use everyday without wanting to go back to another OS. And that only happens when an OS is truly mature.
    I think my logic is impeccable. The only reason I own a Lumia 900 is because I became a WP fanboy in late 2010 when I saw YT videos of the interface. I just fell in love with Metro and the entire flow of it. But I represent 1% of potential buyers. The average person will angrily return their Lumia 900 when they realize Hulu isn't on there.
    05-05-2012 02:42 PM
    I think my logic is impeccable. The only reason I own a Lumia 900 is because I became a WP fanboy in late 2010 when I saw YT videos of the interface. I just fell in love with Metro and the entire flow of it. But I represent 1% of potential buyers. The average person will angrily return their Lumia 900 when they realize Hulu isn't on there.
    People still use hulu?
    05-05-2012 02:52 PM
    People still use hulu?
    I use Hulu Plus at home. Not saying I'd use it on the phone, but many people who commute on subways watch streaming video like Netflix/Hulu.
    05-05-2012 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD