Quick question, was the Lumia 900 $100 statement credit a regional thing? I didn't seem to think so. I had talked my friend into buying one, and ditching his iPhone, and the three ATT stores he visited or spoke with on the phone told him that the deal was $100 in accessories and in no way would he receive $100 credit. This was in Michigan. He hasn't yet purchases one, still plans to, but I was just curious if it was just ATT reps with no knowledge or a regional decision as to what deal each person would receive?
    05-05-2012 12:39 PM
    The $100 account credit was only for 900s purchased before Apr 22nd. The $100 accesory credit is for certain regions.
    05-05-2012 12:45 PM
    Yes, I understand the date thing. I pestered him to check before the 22nd and the salesmen told him that the $100 credit was for accessories only. I just happened to discuss it with him this week, he is going to pick up one still, but was pissed that I told him I was pretty sure the salesmen were wrong. He called his local att manager today, and they will still let him get the accessories
    05-06-2012 01:19 AM
    Quick question, was the Lumia 900 $100 statement credit a regional thing? I didn't seem to think so. I had talked my friend into buying one, and ditching his iPhone, and the three ATT stores he visited or spoke with on the phone told him that the deal was $100 in accessories and in no way would he receive $100 credit. This was in Michigan. He hasn't yet purchases one, still plans to, but I was just curious if it was just ATT reps with no knowledge or a regional decision as to what deal each person would receive?
    In Michigan, you should try to find a Corporate store. I'm in the Rochester Hills area. Two of the stores had no clue about the $100 in free accesories and were trying to make the pre-April 22nd $100 look like they were doing me a favor. The Corporate stores were straight forward on everything. Got my $100 phone credit on my first bill.
    05-07-2012 12:26 PM
    I got the $100 credit on my bill. I was not required to purchase accessories.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-12-2012 02:06 AM
    I bought my phone on the 21st. I got it from best buy, do you think I'll still get the credit? I haven't seen it yet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-13-2012 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD