Hey gang,

I've had my black lumia 900 just 2 weeks now. Had a strange occurrence twice today, where in the course of using the phone, the screen went black.

The 1st time I was using visual voicemail, and I pressed the button to call the person back, and when I did that, the screen went black! But the call was in play - I could hear it ringing. I'm not sure what I did to get the screen back...

Then just 1/2 hour ago, I was using Ask Ziggy. It said to touch my question to do a web search. I went to web search, read it, then used the Back button to get back to A.Z. When I did that - the screen was black again! The history of my interaction w/ A.Z. was gone, but the microphone at the bottom was there.

Anyone else have weird screen blackout issues?

-Chris
    05-05-2012 06:26 PM
    I haven't heard about this kind of issue yet. If it keeps happening you can exchange it at an AT&T store for another one. Could be a software bug. I have noticed some oddities but it's mostly software related.

I am waiting for the next update and hopefully it will fix a lot of the odd bugs. My phone otherwise works very well.
    05-05-2012 07:15 PM
    I haven't heard about this kind of issue yet. If it keeps happening you can exchange it at an AT&T store for another one. Could be a software bug. I have noticed some oddities but it's mostly software related.

I am waiting for the next update and hopefully it will fix a lot of the odd bugs. My phone otherwise works very well.
    Thanks, I'll keep watching it / using it to see if there are more cases of it.

What are the rules on x-posting? I posted here, but wondered if I should post in the WP7 OS forum too?

-Chris
    05-05-2012 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD