Lumia 900 offer UK

dreasy

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
In fact I ordered when they had just the speaker on offer, wonder if they will throw in the headphones due to the release date being set back!?

one2escape

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I rang up and say the headset offer is on the box of the phone in a form of a sticker. Told me when I rang up it will be delievered on Friday. Getting the white one. :lol:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I was told it would be around the 25th, but that was a while ago. :)

Great news for those who have preordered... my fingers are crossed for a Friday delivery for you guys.

I'm SO tempted to get one tomorrow. . . .

one2escape

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone but ordered through Phones 4 U. Got in my hand but theres been a mess up regarding activitating it so Im sitting here in work waiting for my SIM to activate. Was speaking to Vodafone for 30 odd minutes about it and was told to go to Phones 4 U to get sim active. Anyways should be through soon (hopefully). Things to note that I have no Speaker and no sticker on the box regarding the headphones. Getting called back about that.

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Dang, I wish they would have offered headsets and speakers here in the States!
Oh well, I'm pretty much getting $150 back in the form of the at&t credit and amazon giftcard from the nokia survey... But I want it ALLLLL
Anyway, Congrats on your Lumias! =]

dreasy

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive preordered on 02 and been told that they havent had authorisation to despatch the handset yet.

Gutted is an understatement :(

You'd think preordering something would mean you were first in line but no

dreasy

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
One2escape - You are luckiest guy ever! Was talking to a Phones4u operator today and they said less than 100 were actually dispatched in the UK today.

How is it so far, bet you havent stopped playing on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion