So, we're all familiar with Eeyore from "Winnie the Pooh," if you aren't, WHAT THE **** ROCK HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER??

So, long story short, Eeyore buys a WP because there is finally an awesome device running the OS. Knowing full well based on reviews/forum posts that the app count, while increasing, isn't quite that of the other two more popular phones. He also knows that taking pictures isn't going to make Ansel Adams turn over in his grave any time soon.

Yet, Eeyores being curious creatures, still buys the phone. And then, even after having read the few downsides of the phone knowing full well what they were getting into, seems surprised that it isn't the equivalent of an iPhone from day one.

They then proceed to share their "awesome" opinions on forums where clearly, there has been little thought given as to how accurate the reviews were on the potential down side of being an early adopter of the phone as they went ahead and bought it anyway.

So, the moral of the story is, if you are an Eeyore, buy a phone where you know it hasn't realized its potential, make sure you list every negative emotion you have about it as often as possible so people don't forget how miserable you are. They will think you are totally awesome and rush to take your side and rain on an otherwise pretty damn cool parade. I promise they will.

On the other hand Tigger freakin' LOVES his new phone because, well, because Tiggers like everything and are just happy to have it. If you pay close enough attention to this little story, there is a hidden meaning if you can find it......
    05-08-2012 11:31 PM
    Don't forget Piglet! He's too worried about not getting the next upgrade that he keeps putting off buying a phone.
    nokia4life likes this.
    05-09-2012 12:01 AM
    Don't forget Piglet! He's too worried about not getting the next upgrade that he keeps putting off buying a phone.
    And Owl who knows the next phones won't get the upgrade.
    05-09-2012 12:12 AM
    And Christopher Robin is wondering why the f*** his stuffed animals are buying smartphones.

Good story, made me laugh. :)
    nokia4life likes this.
    05-09-2012 02:40 AM
    I closed it because I don't like the message
    05-09-2012 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD