Has anyone else noticed this? If I am scrolling on a screen and going slowly (normal reading speed, say), there is quite a noticeable flicker in the text. It is most noticeable with white text on a dark background but I have noticed it on the reverse as well.
    05-10-2012 04:20 PM
    Has anyone else noticed this? If I am scrolling on a screen and going slowly (normal reading speed, say), there is quite a noticeable flicker in the text. It is most noticeable with white text on a dark background but I have noticed it on the reverse as well.
    Bump.

No one? Is this a normal occurence or not?
    05-15-2012 02:58 PM
    Bump.

No one? Is this a normal occurence or not?
    nope....

does this happen in all your apps or just 1 app? Have you tried rebooting the device? Did you update your device?
    05-16-2012 12:43 AM
    nope....

does this happen in all your apps or just 1 app? Have you tried rebooting the device? Did you update your device?
    It seems to happen in every app. I have rebooted multiple times. There have been no updates released since I got it just over a week ago.
    05-16-2012 09:22 AM
    It seems to happen in every app. I have rebooted multiple times. There have been no updates released since I got it just over a week ago.
    if it happens in every app, I suggest returning it and getting another one. I know Pain in the butt. The truth is, quality control has been a problem and hopefully nokia will address this with the next patch of lumia 900.

If you have a 30 day return policy, go with the easy route. Stop trying to troubleshoot it, you will just make yourself mad.
    05-16-2012 02:40 PM
    I notice a slight bump or jaggedness in the text when scrolling. It's not necessarily a flicker as in the text disappears then reappears or anything but if I'm scrolling text it will be smooth then have a noticeable bump then back to smooth again. I've had 2 Lumia 900's and have seen it on both so I'm not sure it's a hardware defect.
    05-17-2012 08:25 AM
    I also have this issue.
    I have a Lumia 710 and when I'm scrolling down on internet explorer sometimes I see the screen flickering. (especially if you're on a white background page and you scroll down where the text has a different background color)
    And I also noticed that inside Xbox Live when your avatar appears on the screen coming from the side, the same thing happens. The screen flickers for a 1/30 second or something...

EDIT: There is a post about this on Nokia Discussions: http://discussions.nokia.co.uk/t5/No...1470764#M14519
    Last edited by psychic717; 06-04-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    05-29-2012 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD