:-( Got rid of my white Lumia.....

moe1up

May 4, 2012
Visit site
FOR A CYAN ONE!!! But now it seems I have some of the issues that were reported for the white one including purplish greys. I thought that was only for the white ones, which I actually didn't experience when I had one. Has anyone else had that issue the cyan one?

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
FOR A CYAN ONE!!! But now it seems I have some of the issues that were reported for the white one including purplish greys. I thought that was only for the white ones, which I actually didn't experience when I had one. Has anyone else had that issue the cyan one?

I'm on my second Cyan Lumia 900: the first one didn't have the purple screen issue but did have WiFi issues. The second Lumia 900 doesn't have WiFi issues but DOES have the purple screen issues.

Also, I don't know if I'm seeing things, but the camera on my second Lumia 900 seems to be much, much better than the camera on my first one. Could just be me.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my black Nokia didn't have issues but once I got the Cyan, I started getting some of the issues reported

ItsDon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a release day cyan with no issues. Believe me, I tried to find a reason to return/exchange it before my 30 days were up but I couldn't. This is just a great phone.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Swapped out my first white for another white one. Speaker was so bad it sounded like it was turned up way past 10 when on a call, even when it was set to 5/10. Now I have the Cyan one and everything seems fine besides the camera, and the rattle on vibrate. All three of the 900's I've had have had a crappy camera and horrible rattle.

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
There have been QC problems with some of these phones. I'm on my third. Two Cyan and now a White. The white has so far been perfect. These really are great phones when you get a "good" one.
-joe-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo