Tinny sound quality

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have this? My first Lumia had it, and my current one has developed it too. I just went to the store and listened the floor model. The sound was perfect. I listened to the manager's, and it was worse than mine. My first had it. My current has it. The manager's has it.

Anyone else have this, sort of a high-pitched rattle/tinny sound quality?

TexAgg99

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently had to swap my 920 for a new one because the flash stopped working. This "new" one has the audio issue you have but my first truly new one didn't. Guess I'll see if they will swap it again. Did you get a solution or new device?

michaelreid722

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My 920 has this exact issue.. it's forced me to keep my old iPhone 4 around to use as a dedicated music player. I'm not sure what the deal with my 920 is, as I've used a wide array of headphones (Bose over the ear, Beats in ear and over the ear, EarPods, and in-ear Skullcandy) and they have ALL sounded better playing the same songs on my iPhone, Surface 2, and MBP. Sound is much richer, whereas the sound on my 920 is tinny and hollow. This, and lack of support for inline volume rockers, has really been the only thing that has disappointed me about my 920 (almost had it for a year). Hopefully the 8.1 devices will address this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon