Camera clicking sound

nashtheflash

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone noticed a weird clicking sound when exiting the camera app and when navigating through pictures using the camera app? It's really strange. I don't mean to be OCD. I was just curious to see if I was it was a common thing. I tried plugging in my headphones to see if it would come through their speakers, but it didn't. I can't tell if it's coming from the camera hardware or the speaker of the device.

j i AmnesiAc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone noticed a weird clicking sound when exiting the camera app and when navigating through pictures using the camera app? It's really strange. I don't mean to be OCD. I was just curious to see if I was it was a common thing. I tried plugging in my headphones to see if it would come through their speakers, but it didn't. I can't tell if it's coming from the camera hardware or the speaker of the device.

Mine does that as well...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-900/191882.htm

nashtheflash

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
same here
I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like an electronic sound versus anything loose.
It's just a little annoying if you want to take an incognito photo (like when my 9 month old is asleep)... not a deal breaker, just a little annoying.

I went to the AT&T store a little while ago - to gripe about my bill, not to complain about this :) - and all the lumias on display there did it too. I even played with a Titan II, and it did it as well (not exactly the same, but very similarly).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05