When a friend with a iPhone tries to send me a picture message I get messages like cant load media content. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a setting on the phone I need to change???

Thanks.
    05-17-2012 07:00 PM
    What carrier do you have?

I have AT&T and receive MMS with pictures from friends who have iPhones on both AT&T and VZW.
    05-17-2012 07:37 PM
    on my att lumia, i have to have cellular data turned on to see mms with attachments.
    05-17-2012 08:09 PM
    My boyfriend has an iPhone 4s and sometimes, not everytime, he tries to send me a picture I get a long text message stating,
    "One or more of the message components
    have been deleted by MMS Adaptation.
    Either the message was too large or
    the components were unsuitable for your terminal."
    And sometimes it's just a link that says "Get media content" and when I press it, it turns to "Getting media content." and takes FOREVER to load anything. Because there's only EDGE in my area, I'm always connected to wifi at home and work. Could this be some kind of problem?What's the deal here?
    I also had this issue with my original Samsung focus.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    05-21-2012 07:39 AM
    umm yah i have the same not being able to send or recive ANY pic messages
    06-30-2012 01:35 AM
    Phones will have a difficult time sending/receiving large MMS files over Edge. You may need to lower the resolution or file size before sending/receiving.
    06-30-2012 03:31 AM
    I installed Tango via .cab on my Lumia 900 and this fixed that problem. I had that problem as well when my girlfriend would send me pictures from her phone, it was annoying. She showed me the pictures when I couldn't see them. Hopefully we get an update soon, that's the only reason why I chose to stay with Tango.
    07-02-2012 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD