I just received my Black Lumia 900 yesterday and it is perfect. Reading the forums made me think it was going to be a nightmare. It has no problems and it is by far the most fun phone I have ever played with. I think it it really does a disservice to a product if all people see is negative comments so here I stand yelling, I love the Lumia 900! Long live Vader!
    ninjaap, Jazmac and invertme like this.
    05-22-2012 07:35 PM
    Mine has been problem free since day one, too!
    05-22-2012 07:41 PM
    Congrats. I love my phone. I don't have any of the serious bugs, just the camera button bug and the screen blacks out for a split sec when you wake up the phone but that's about it. There's probably a few more I forgot about but it's minor. Not anything serious that ruins my experience
    05-22-2012 08:06 PM
    Congrats. I love my phone. I don't have any of the serious bugs, just the camera button bug and the screen blacks out for a split sec when you wake up the phone but that's about it. There's probably a few more I forgot about but it's minor. Not anything serious that ruins my experience
    I just got mine tonight all seems well will be hooking up to zune at the opffice tomorrow will see then.
    05-22-2012 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD