Help with Spotify

TheNamelessMan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that compared with other AT&T phones (my Samsung Galaxy S2 ) When I plug in a 3.5mm jack into my car and the other end into the phone the volume is very loud and very clear.

With my wife's Lumia 900, volume all the way up to 30, It seems like the volume is VERY quiet and not loud at all.

Is there some kind of fix for this? Best Buy sells a high quality cable but it's thick and weighs the phone down when plugged in.

Anybody encounter this same problem??

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol, be patient, it's only been a few hours. I'm sure some people are still at work or something.

I'd love to help, but I don't have a 900, nor do I have a Spotify subscription.

rutvik19

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that headphone jack is quiet compared to other phones. I do have spotify, and was able to get more "loudness" by turning on HQ streaming, but of course that costs more data.

I'm almost tempted to just use internet sharing with my Lumia to my iPod and plug in the iPod instead. :lol:

TheNamelessMan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm grandfathered into an unlimited data plan so HQ streaming has always been on.

It just seems SO quiet. I'm not sure why every other phone I plug in is so loud with spotify, and the Lumia is ridiculously quiet.

I've noticed that headphone jack is quiet compared to other phones. I do have spotify, and was able to get more "loudness" by turning on HQ streaming, but of course that costs more data.

I'm almost tempted to just use internet sharing with my Lumia to my iPod and plug in the iPod instead. :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos