Call Echo: Exchanging Phone

bobosaur1

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Do all L900's have the issue where the person receiving the call experiences echos? I've looked around and it seems like this issue isnt just me. I know keeping the volume below 7 can help, but there doesnt seem to be a solution.

Do people have phones without this issue? I'm wondering if I should bother exchanging my phone to fix this... otherwise I'll have to sell mine off (its past its 30 days). I love all the L900 features but good call quality is a must in a phone..

ltyarbro42

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
People I have talked to say they hear an echo also, along with my voice sounding very muffled

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
People say they hear an echo and I lower the volume and they no longer hear it. Try lowering your volume and see if that works. I usually have to lower mine to 6/10

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't make/receive a lot of calls, but in the 15-20 I have had since getting my L900, I have not noticed any echo or anything else. Didn't ask the person at the other end, but they seemed to hear me clearly as I never had to repeat myself. One caller was a little garbled, bit she was using an iPhone.

I also have not had a need to change the in-call volume so not sure where it is. I assume it is still at default, whatever that is. Guess I should call voice mail and take a look.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05