AT&T Gel Case=Interference with Camera!!!

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got my new Lumia and put on an AT&T Gel Case in Pink while at the store. I later realized that the case was creating a "red" cast in my flash photos!

Has anyone else had this issue?? I'm wondering how many people are having some camera interference from their cases and have not yet realized. If you have a blue gel case for example, an added blue cast wouldn't be as noticeable.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I may try to take some pics with and without the gel case to see if I notice the same. Maybe your gel case isn't cut correctly?

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for the responses everyone!! I was just so shocked by this, and I'm glad I finally decided to see if it really was the case.

Mine looks like it's cut correctly. I'm not exactly sure how the red cast ends up in the photos, and I think I only noticed it in the photos that used a flash.

algs26

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed some iPhone cases have the camera cut out inside edge lined in black. Maybe you could test this out with electrical tape or something else that's black.

Example:
NGP-camera_8.jpg

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a blue silicon case that I got of ebay. It causes a blue halo in my flash photos. Guess I will have to cut out larger or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo