Because I was using Lumia waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. The tiles are crack like and "make you crave it fort nightly smarrrrt'***!."

it was waaaaaaay too easy to waste 30 mins at a time using it, so i had to make the switch. BUT, the iPhone sucks because it takes way too long. I timed it today.

It took five touches on the screen to get toy contact, find the one i wanted, click on them then decide if i wanted to text or call them. WP, pinned tile one tap on the screen, then one on the co tact option.

I will be back very soon!!!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-01-2012 07:59 PM
    Because I was using Lumia waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. The tiles are crack like and "make you crave it fort nightly smarrrrt'***!."

it was waaaaaaay too easy to waste 30 mins at a time using it, so i had to make the switch. BUT, the iPhone sucks because it takes way too long. I timed it today.

It took five touches on the screen to get toy contact, find the one i wanted, click on them then decide if i wanted to text or call them. WP, pinned tile one tap on the screen, then one on the co tact option.

I'm with ya. Im a past android user who switched to WP (Lumia 900) and cant go back now. I dont have much experience with the iphone but I did just pick up a used ipod touch running ios 5. Wow! It seems so outdated! Granted, I havent had much time to play with it and I do like apple products in general. But I can't help but thinking 'Why all the Hype?!'
    06-01-2012 08:12 PM
    Liar.... Your signature clearly says you are using your L900 on board express. Go sell that **** to some other forums Admin. Your the worst kind of crack addict the kind that can't admit the problem...lol
    dannejanne and 11B1P like this.
    06-01-2012 08:20 PM

You do know there are apps in the app store you can put contacts on your home screen and have the same thing on iOS right? Just saying is all.
    06-01-2012 09:02 PM
    So is there a Marketplace app that emulates iOS yet. Might help with your little problem baseballbert.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    06-01-2012 10:50 PM
    IOS is what I didn't like. I've used Plaxo and it still took a little digging down to get to people. I will admit it has been nice to have the better camera on the 4S (take a ton of pics/video for our fitness place) and a few more apps (most notably Square, Tapatalk and a few games I like.), but here's what I missed the most:
    WP keyboard
    LTE
    WP email client
    Much less time contacting people, particularly groups.
    No back button, I was poking around the store in the AtBat app, and I couldn't go back when i entes to see something else. There was a back button button on the page butbit took you to original store landing page. Drove me nuts.

I actually got the business from our 710 toting intern. If didn't have a scorching case of PADD (Phone Attention Deficit Disorder), Id actually have the discipline to not use the 900 as much!!

06-02-2012 01:48 AM
    The intern LOVES her 710 btw. We always talk WP before we meet, and she's a big tech nerd about it too!

06-02-2012 01:51 AM
    I have the same problem with my 800. I can't put it down. I can get lost in its interface for hours a day just fiddling around with the OS and look how beautiful it is. I can't get tired of it.

The time I spent with custom roms, tweaking and such on Android... I now just look how beautiful it is from the go without wanting to change anyting!
    06-02-2012 04:00 AM
    +1

No need to break, mod or hybrid this baby. Its just as it should be.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    06-02-2012 05:38 AM
    I (Lumia 800 user) can only agree. I have a hard time putting that thing down.

Still, am using an HTC one X now. Why? Because I dropped the Lumia and the screen got smashed. So my provider gave me an HTC one X until my Lumia is back. Android certainly got better and the HTC one X is a good-looking device, but it seems to take more time to get things done, and even though the HTC is really fast, it just doesn't seem as smooth. Plus, on WP, I feel less need to download an app for this and an app for that. I download apps because they bring me practical use or entertainment, I don't want to HAVE TO download apps for simple functions. (Example: I am frequently visiting another forum. There is an WP app for that forum, but I rarely use it since it works just as well on IE. When I went to the same forum with the HTC, I noticed the browser gets stuck a lot. "Why don't you use this or that app for this,works better then the inbuilt brower", someone in that forum said. I find that annoying - the less apps I need to have a functional phone, the better.

Nothing against apps! Some are awesome. I woud love, for example, to have the Audible app. (Listen up, Audible!!!)

While I'm glad to have the HTC one S for now (and find it very generous of my provider to give it to me), I don't hold it in my hands as much as the Lumia.
    dannejanne and HeyCori like this.
    06-02-2012 05:58 AM
    Liar.... Your signature clearly says you are using your L900 on board express. Go sell that **** to some other forums Admin. Your the worst kind of crack addict the kind that can't admit the problem...lol
    LOL. I thought the same thing!
    06-02-2012 12:55 PM
    Since nobody else said it, +1 on the So I Married An Axe Murderer reference. Great movie...
    06-02-2012 02:36 PM
    Very nice! Glad someone picked up on that!!!!
    06-02-2012 02:56 PM
    Tonight it killed me. Making groups in this thing SUCKS. Another reason the Lumia is better.
    Last edited by baseballbert; 06-04-2012 at 01:20 AM.
    06-02-2012 03:10 PM
    I have been going back and forth with my iPhone 4, and I'm like how did I stand this thing, just kept on swiping back and forth. When I am in an app, I keep trying to find the bottom back button. It's like "What the F is going on with this phone?" It feels weird, I guess I have my iPad to fix my urges. Plus the screen is so small on the iPhone. So much eye strain and the keyboard, mother of god. When you have MAN hands, it's so hard to type on that keyboard.
    06-04-2012 11:44 AM
    So is there a Marketplace app that emulates iOS yet. Might help with your little problem baseballbert.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Isn't there iFun and Fake iPhone (4S), haven't tried though. Think there's also something simular for Android, lol.
    06-05-2012 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD