I am hearing AT&T customers complain a lot about their build quality. What about Rogers users, are you satisfied with your handset?
    06-05-2012 08:34 AM
    Think you are hearing from the minority who have experienced problems, perceived or real. Thoroughly enjoying my pre-release L900.

As the Rogers L900 is pretty much the same phone, I assume the experience would be similar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-05-2012 10:23 AM
    Think you are hearing from the minority who have experienced problems, perceived or real. Thoroughly enjoying my pre-release L900.

As the Rogers L900 is pretty much the same phone, I assume the experience would be similar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Or it could be because the ones who are looking for answers are in forums.

But really, i have heard many people who are on their 2nd or 3rd devices.
    06-05-2012 11:25 AM
    I have the rattling vibrate issue with Rogers device.. got used it. Also the top right on firm press used to make noise but strangely its gone after about 2mth of usage. Wow two months... Got this on April 9th

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-05-2012 05:26 PM
    Still on my first handset and still enjoy it like day one.

The only issue is the purple hue (but I like it better that way than when I get the gray/black keyboard)
    06-05-2012 09:51 PM
    Still on my first handset and still enjoy it like day one.

The only issue is the purple hue (but I like it better that way than when I get the gray/black keyboard)
    Could you describe more the issue named purple hue
    But I believe it is software related. Because nNokia said they will fix it with a sofware update in the near future.
    06-06-2012 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD