(Offical) Nokia Lumia 900 Bug List (2175.1003 FW)

artzznyzz

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
"Blue", & Maps - Nokia Drive:
Thanks, Justin,
Mel Color Culpa - 20 lashes, etc.

In all seriousness, Excellent aspects of Nokia Drive: Default interface, Screen rotation, & "beta" level Web intigration.

Questions:

1 - Is there a way to integrate with Exchange Outlook People" contacts???

2 - How do you lock display onto North always at top?

3 - Is there a way to recenter on my location after scrooling the center off screen?

Regards,
Arthur

achesire

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
This software update is NOT working for me.
My call history ONLY shows outgoing calls (no missed or incoming)
My visual voicemail is gone (even after being reset)
I can no longer send MMS

Thanks Nokia, for nothing

agentlossing

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with keyboard responsiveness? My 900 is consistently responding sloppily to my inputs, I never had this kind of lag with my LG Quantum, even after updating to 7.5, it makes no sense for this phone's faster processor...

jaybee

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with keyboard responsiveness? My 900 is consistently responding sloppily to my inputs, I never had this kind of lag with my LG Quantum, even after updating to 7.5, it makes no sense for this phone's faster processor...
I've been having a sloppy keyboard too, usually in the messaging threads. It's like it chokes on the input if you're typing quickly, which makes it look like it didn't register the touches. Then it'll spit out the last 5 characters after a lag. Pretty annoying, doesn't seem to matter if it's in a long (thousands of messages) thread or a short thread.

My biggest issue right now is that the phone thinks I'm in Akron, OH. I'm in Chicago, and this started on Friday. All of my location-aware apps think I'm in another state, and a restart will fix it for about 5 minutes. I've looked on the Nokia support forums and have seen others with the same issue, but no fix yet. It also seems like Akron is the popular place, since many others with this issue find their phone thinks they're in Ohio.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Call Divert symbol does not disappear after I make a phone call (even though my call divert is off).

I seem to have one volume for the alarm which is the loudest setting :(. Now been forced to put my alarm onto vibrate.

Anyone else having these issues?

shinchanfan

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Nokia just released a new firmware update to fix the purple display issue. Unfortunately, there are still bugs remaining.

1) Volume buttons do not work when the screen is locked
2) Camera button does not work when the screen is locked

Anyone else still experiencing bugs/problems?
The camera works fine but not the volume

Zarbakht hassan

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
my connectivity problems are still there even after the update...it synchronized the first time and now its always like 'cant connect' via usb and bluetooth is 'not supported'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro