Lumia 900 Screen Clicking

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had too many issues with my Lumia 900, but recently I discovered that when i press down on the bottom right corner of the screen there is a very noticeable (if not loud) clicking. I suspect that the screen is not adhered to the device properly?? I haven't dropped the phone or anything like that. I'm curious as to what you all think I should do at this point. The device remains fully functional but I'm hesitant to leave it with a screen that may have some damage. Any Ideas?!

Some other minor things are: sometimes the swiping slows to a snails pace (unuseable), but you just have to power cycle to get it working again. The screens brightness has a mind of it's own on auto, the camera does not always power up with physical button when device is idle, and the classic camera image quality complains...

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
People posted about the clicking problem before. I remember someone stated that they simply snapped it back in by pressing hard down on it. Most others just went ahead and exchanged the phone.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what Nokia's warranty is, but they said that I could return the phone to them and they would repair it for free. Unfortunately, the SIM card in my Lumia 900 does not fit the sim slot in my previous phone, so:

a. I go 7-10 days without a phone :straight:
or
b. I get a free new sim card for my old phone and then again a new sim card for my Lumia 900 when it comes back...

Ideas?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb