Well it seems that unfortunately, our L900s will not be getting WP8 (although I think most of us kind of figured that out already). :(
    06-20-2012 01:42 PM
    Yeah. Why anyone would buy a Lumia 900 today is a mystery. Hope Nokia's coffers are full enough to weather the end of sales for this device for the next few months. Nobody in their right mind would lock into a 2-yr contract with a EOL'd device.

Sad, really.
    06-20-2012 01:52 PM
    Yeah. Why anyone would buy a Lumia 900 today is a mystery. Hope Nokia's coffers are full enough to weather the end of sales for this device for the next few months. Nobody in their right mind would lock into a 2-yr contract with a EOL'd device.

Sad, really.
    I'm heartbroken, but I think we can still agree that the L900 is a fine device.
    hellomiggy likes this.
    06-20-2012 02:00 PM

Sad, really.
    Nokia is giving a bunch of new apps and reasons right this second. Calm down.
    06-20-2012 02:03 PM
    Well, this will do just fine. Lots of good stuff in the 7.8 update for current users

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    06-20-2012 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD