Hi guys

I'm sure I'm just doing something stupid...

But I just signed up for the zune pass free trial using my phone... but I can't stream any music! The only options it gives me songs: "buy" and "share"

It says my zune pass is active on my account. Do I need the zune software on my computer to register the device? (I have a mac so I couldnt download the software)
    06-22-2012 08:23 PM
    If you hit the play button to the left of the song it just plays it.
    06-22-2012 08:27 PM
    It's only playing 30 second clips. Im so confused
    06-22-2012 08:33 PM
    It's only playing 30 second clips. Im so confused
    I had a similar issue with my Zune pass, it wouldn't work on my phone until I plugged it into the computer and went into the Zune software.
    06-22-2012 08:52 PM
    i think you have to download a song from the phone or sync a drm song to link the phone to your account. something like that.
    06-22-2012 08:59 PM
    Is this happening for a specific album or all albums?

Some albums don't seem to be available for Zune Pass.

If you search for Coldplay, their album Mylo Xyloto has two versions: one isn't available to Zune Pass, while the other can't be downloaded normally. Maybe you're encountering some issue like this?
    06-22-2012 09:52 PM
    Hook phone up to pc. Start up Zune software. Sync some music to that device. THEN the option appears on the phone to remotely download tracks and albums. It isn't wireless until it syncs with the host pc.

Or at least that's how I've always had to do it.
    Currently using a 4s but I'm seriously missing the Zune pass. Will probably sim swap back to WP just for that feature alone.
    06-23-2012 01:10 PM
    Open up the Zune software on the PC.

Settings > Account > Computer and Devices

Make sure your phone is listed.
    06-23-2012 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD