A way out?

Budule

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Not being all that happy with the 900 (my flip phone with a 1.2mp camera took better pictures and now the wp8 deal im wanting out)....my dad has never upgraded his phone so i know he is due (he only uses it to talk so nothing else matters)... my question is will AT&T let him upgrade and then let us switch phones?

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just swap the sim card. Just be aware that the Lumia uses a microsim and the other phone might not so you'd have to get an adapter or have the AT&T store get you a different sim.

Budule

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Why not wait for a new WP8 and buy that with the upgrade, giving your dad the lumina?

i may....still have a VERY bad taste in my mouth with this whole deal though........BUT i may have to because NO WAY can i go with apple (personal issues with steve jobs, he denied his own child and thats all i need to know about him so i never have or never will have any apple products) my wife has the Galaxy Note which (is too big) does things well enough (her camera is WAY better and the web browser seems better too) but i REALLY do like the OS on the Lumia so i dont know....nice to know i have an out though.....

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm still frustrated with the state of webOS. I'm not happy with iOS, android is a cluttered mess that feels empty. I used WP7 for less than a month, right about when mango came out, and should have stayed with it. Now I want to head back to WP, but waiting for 8. Doesn't hurt that I don't really have the spare cash to throw at a new phone, so it makes the wait for 8 not so bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss