Speck Case for Lumia 900

Boomwaller

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

With cleaning it and dirt, I actually dropped my phone in the dirt just yesterday with the case on. I used those shout wipes, and no marks left behind. It actually cleaned up all the dirt easily and the material feels more like canvas I would say.

Anyways hope that helps.

Boomwaller

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
That is what I thought as well, but was pleasantly surprised by this case. You have to remember this isn't some low rate Amazon case company. Speck is a highly regarded Iphone Ipad and all things Apple case company. I can say I have dropped my phone 4 times with the case on and no damage to the phone or case. I have also taken the case off and on and the case still fits like a glove. Anyways just my 2 cents.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Speck Case for Lumia 900 is a best option because it is securely fit on the phone and it is made from the fabric material so it is provides very hard shell which protect our mobile phone. Its designing is very cool because we can access all controls of our mobile phone if our phone is in the case.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about going with the Speck, but recently have been using the 900 naked, and even though I know I'll get some scratches on the camera bezel, its just so much nicer to use bare.

I think I'll risk it and stick with using the phone as it was created - no case.

Boomwaller

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree the naked feel of the phone is the best, and when I do go caseless I have a skinomi skin on just the camera bezel (the clear skin) it protects the camera lens, so you don't have to worry about scratching it. As it is the only place on the phone I have noticed to be easy to tear up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs