Possibly a dumb question...

wastegate

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I'm relatively new to W7 and the Lumia so I have a dumb question. I've always had an android phone and used a music downloader app to search and download music to my phone to listen to. Of course, the tunes were free and I never had to pay for any of the music. Please don't call the cops on me! :p Anyway, is there an app on W7 out there that can do the same thing? I know there is Zune, but you have to pay for that, which I may end up doing, but is there an app on W7 that can do the same? I'm really missing have some tunes on my phone. Thanks in advance.

wastegate

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I already have iTunes, which I pay for. It's just I would like the functionality that I had with my android phones.

So nothing?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I think MS is a little more strict on these type of apps. If you search for free music in the Marketplace, you will find apps that offer a workaround for what you want.

wastegate

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

BTW, I'm not one of those music pirates who sits there downloading pirated music all day long. I just really liked having this ability on my android phones. This way I could download songs I hear on the radio/tv/etc. and check it out to see if I really like it before paying for it on itunes. Just thought I'd ask others on this forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon