Okay, I'm relatively new to W7 and the Lumia so I have a dumb question. I've always had an android phone and used a music downloader app to search and download music to my phone to listen to. Of course, the tunes were free and I never had to pay for any of the music. Please don't call the cops on me! :P Anyway, is there an app on W7 out there that can do the same thing? I know there is Zune, but you have to pay for that, which I may end up doing, but is there an app on W7 that can do the same? I'm really missing have some tunes on my phone. Thanks in advance.
    07-06-2012 01:16 PM
    Dude....pay for your music.
    07-06-2012 01:43 PM
    I agree. Get a Zune Pass subscription. You will be very happy with it.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    07-06-2012 02:05 PM
    I already have iTunes, which I pay for. It's just I would like the functionality that I had with my android phones.

So nothing?
    07-06-2012 03:35 PM
    I think MS is a little more strict on these type of apps. If you search for free music in the Marketplace, you will find apps that offer a workaround for what you want.
    07-06-2012 03:41 PM
    Try Sky Music Player. http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=c9b6...0-539c8892c563

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-06-2012 03:59 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

BTW, I'm not one of those music pirates who sits there downloading pirated music all day long. I just really liked having this ability on my android phones. This way I could download songs I hear on the radio/tv/etc. and check it out to see if I really like it before paying for it on itunes. Just thought I'd ask others on this forums.
    07-06-2012 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD