Nokia Lumia 900 on Net10...data problems :(

ajaykc

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: I feel miserable

Tried it a billion times, tried every combination... I think I am just not lucky.

Hey, I don't understand why I am able to use Lumia 800 on Net10 wireless and you are not. Are you able to access internet now or still without internet? If you haven't figured out then use this information below:

Click "Settings" then click "cellular", choose "network selection" as "automatic".
click "add apn"
Access Point Name: "att.mvno"
Proxy address: "leave blank"
Proxy port: "leave blank"
User name: "leave blank"
Password: "leave blank"

Your internet should work after this setting but if you want MMS to also work then you need to download "Network setup" app from Nokia collection. Once you have that then you can use all the settings that I have described in my previous post and delete everything from the "Settings" and your network and MMS should both work.

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
FYI - my MMS settings are a bit different (they told me they were changing the settings for users so depending on when you activate it means you have different settings)

MMS:
WAP APN: wap.tracfone
user name: (blank)
password: (blank)
Wap Gateway: 66.209.11.32 (this is not a typo, they're changing from .33 to .32 for some users for the last part of the IP)
WAP gateway port: 80
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com/
MMSC port: 80

Terry Carter

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Ativ S Windows 8 phone. I am also using Net10 & i am having the same problems sending and receiving picture text. The internet works great, my Gmail & Live mail work great. Facebook updates work just fine. I am also having trouble getting yahoo mail to synchronize. I have tried all the APN settings that ever has posted & still nothing.
Apn Name wap.tracfone
profile catergory blank
APN wap.tracfone
auth type blank
username net10
password blank
IP type blank
proxy address 66.209.11.32 (also used 66.209.11.33) still did not work either one
proxy domain blank
proxy port 80
can some one help me please?
update: I got my problem fixed. Come to find out all about the Samsung Ativ s will pick and add all the right APNs and mms settings as soon as you put in the sim card. Since i am using net10/straight talk which use either Att towers or T mobile towers all i had to do was tweak the settings a little with the ones net10 gave me inside the att apn settings. Now my picture text work just fine! I love this Samsung Ativ S phone the internet is blistering fast & WOW the screen shows great videos & pictures. I say to everyone get this phone!!

Last edited:

magictriangle

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I had quite a bit of problems getting my internet and mms set up for my Lumia 900 on Net10 but I finally got it to work with these settings via the network settings app:

Internet -

access point name: wap.tracfone

MMS -

mms access point name: wap.tracfone

proxy address: 66.209.11.32

proxy port: 80

mmsc address: http://mmsc.cingular.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member