Made the list for Great Mobile Phones for Students. I'm also hearing that the 900 may have been the 3rd best selling phone on AT&T in July, losing to the Galaxy SIII but beating the One X.

Nokia Lumia 900 - Back to School: Great mobile phones for students - CNET Reviews

Sometimes the wise choice is the unconventional one. For cash-strapped students one option is to break with the iPhone and Android crowd and take the third path, a Windows Phone device. The Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T offers plenty to like such as a beautiful screen, fashionable design, 4G LTE, and nimble performance despite its single-core CPU. Read our full review of the Nokia Lumia 900 to find out more.
    08-09-2012 11:07 AM
    Made the list for Great Mobile Phones for Students. I'm also hearing that the 900 may have been the 3rd best selling phone on AT&T in July, losing to the Galaxy SIII but beating the One X.

Nokia Lumia 900 - Back to School: Great mobile phones for students - CNET Reviews

Sometimes the wise choice is the unconventional one. For cash-strapped students one option is to break with the iPhone and Android crowd and take the third path, a Windows Phone device. The Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T offers plenty to like such as a beautiful screen, fashionable design, 4G LTE, and nimble performance despite its single-core CPU. Read our full review of the Nokia Lumia 900 to find out more.
    For $50, it's a no-brainer for students on budget.
    hellomiggy likes this.
    08-09-2012 11:09 AM
    I had used the original Focus for a few months and then left to play around with Android and iPhone. Yes...still have them. I'm a phone ***** with the best of you.

Last night found a brand new Lumia 900 listed for 150. Couldn't pass it up considering they took $100 for it.

I forgot how sweek the device feels and love the OS. I was glad the update applied last night took care of the purple tint.
    08-09-2012 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD