Notification and Pictures on L900

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
My notification center has been acting super weird. Today the **** hit the fan. I now only get Facebook picture-related notifications and when i click them it always tells me that it may be someone else's pictures or to check my privacy settings. anyone else having this problem? I have a feeling Facebook is messing around with the backend and I've synced and deleted and resynced my facebook account on my phone and online under the live.com accounts setting. Help PLease!!

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
I've been getting errors like these for the past week or so. My "Me" tile will indicate that I have several new notifications, so I'll tap it and swipe to notifications and I'll see new content from facebook at the top of the list. But when I tap on a notification to open it, it'll give me a "Can't get picture etc etc" error. In fact, I just went in and re-created the problem.

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting errors like these for the past week or so. My "Me" tile will indicate that I have several new notifications, so I'll tap it and swipe to notifications and I'll see new content from facebook at the top of the list. But when I tap on a notification to open it, it'll give me a "Can't get picture etc etc" error. In fact, I just went in and re-created the problem.
but no word on fixes for this, eh? I have gotten it to stop the picture errors, but notification count and actual new notifications are still not matching up. i fixed this by deleting and and then reading and syncing the Facebook service under email+accounts. The downside is having to re-link the contacts to windows live and Google contacts

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I just go into the facebook app and click on the items shown as new and then exit the next live tile cycel will generally reset the new items listing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss