Yahoo calling Lumia 900 a flop

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
The ****head author lost his credibility when he couldn't even get a detail as simple as the launch year correct. It makes me wonder what else is inaccurate. It's like losers that submit resumes with misspelled words. It makes me wonder what else is wrong with the wank when they can't do something so simple correctly.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
If Windows Phone is a flop then Android has to be the biggest flop of all because even with all its promotion, google's backroom deals with carriers to keep other platforms, like Windows Phone in a dusty closet out of sight of customers and more activations than it has phones to sell, didn't kill iphone either. Yahoo needs to spend more time figuring out how to remain "relevant" then worry about us. We got this and we know the way to the ECOSYSTEM.

Psycmeistr

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I love WP7; but it still doesn't get any respect in the APP world... All the cool new apps I hear about (i.e., company apps, radio station apps) start out with Android and I-Phone, but WP7 is an afterthought, if given any thought at all.

I think WP must increase its market share before the OS is taken seriously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte