Hey Everyone,

Is anyone else having problems with the Nokia Counters App?

I installed the latest Tango update, but I still get the pop up telling me that I can't use this app till I upgrade my OS via Zune.

I'm on AT&T if that helps narrow things down.

Thanks!
    08-15-2012 11:04 PM
    if you went through the XDA opdate process youmay not have received the firmware update . That could be the issue!
    08-16-2012 01:12 AM
    I already had it downloaded before the Tango update. After I updated, it has started working (seemingly) fine.
    08-16-2012 04:36 AM
    Is it in the MP, can't find it even after listing all Nokia apps.
    08-16-2012 05:24 AM
    Is it in the MP, can't find it even after listing all Nokia apps.
    Try this link on your phone:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...a-beaa01fafa47
    Laura Knotek and theefman like this.
    08-16-2012 11:44 AM
    they have made it harder than **** to find that app. I got it and tried it, but it seemed a little lacking.
    08-16-2012 01:21 PM
    Finally got it figured out.

I was using Zune for mac (long story), and after my update, it told me I had no more updates even though I did. I didn't realize this till next morning when I saw a message telling me an update is available. I had to unplug my phone each time and manually force it to check for updates.

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-17-2012 12:06 AM
    I'm pretty sure I had the same problem. I'm also on a Mac and the windows phone 7 connector app told me I was all done yet the new Nokia apps were telling me my phone's software was not up to date. Today my phone told me I had more updates available.... two actually. Not really sure what's going on but I love updates so whatever!
    08-18-2012 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD