Tip: How to add EDGE/3G/4G selector to your Nokia Lumia 900 settings | WMPoweruser

Is anyone still able to do this after the Tango upgrade? I have no "Toggle ENS (Reboot)" option in the Field Test app now. Just curious...
    08-16-2012 12:14 PM
    Mine never went away after the Tango update.
    08-16-2012 12:19 PM
    The option never removed itself from my phone either.
    08-16-2012 12:41 PM
    Tip: How to add EDGE/3G/4G selector to your Nokia Lumia 900 settings | WMPoweruser

Is anyone still able to do this after the Tango upgrade? I have no "Toggle ENS (Reboot)" option in the Field Test app now. Just curious...
    I don't see it as well. I factory reset after the update.
    08-16-2012 12:42 PM
    I have a 900 and so does a friend. I did the Nokia Care suite full flash and lost the options, my friend did the standard update process and still has the 2g toggle. Toggle ENS is gone on both phones so the update unfortunatly fixed that work around. I'm tempted to flash backward with Nokia care if that is possible, do the work around to get the option back and then do the standard zune upgrade path to keep it.
    08-20-2012 10:21 AM
    ok... Downgraded via Nokia Care and did the workaround and got the options back then upgraded via Zune and they are still there so I got my options back :)
    08-20-2012 02:20 PM
    The option is there for me after the update.
    08-20-2012 04:01 PM
    Option is NOT there for me after the latest update
    08-22-2012 11:30 PM
    So that we are on the same page.... The latest update from AT&T/Nokia removes the ToggleENS option. If you do the hack before upgrading to the latest then you keep the hack and have the "Highest Connection Speed" option but you still loose ToggleENS. As far as I know the only use we have for ToggleENS is the get the connection speed setting so if you want the connection speed setting Downgrade via the Nokia Care Suite and do the hack and then upgrade via Zune. You will lose the ToggleENS after the upgrade but you will keep the connection speed setting. This will erase all of your data.
    08-23-2012 09:25 AM
    Ouch... Luckily, I rarely stray from an area with strong LTE coverage now that the company put the kabosh on travel, and the battery is acceptable enough to me to get through a day of average use. I'd be more upset if I couldn't use LTE but still had to pay the price in battery usage. Glad to hear there's a way to get it back if folks really need it, though.
    08-23-2012 07:01 PM
    Due to AT&T service at my house I could really use this switch. Can someone shoot what version of Nokia Care I need to find and some quick steps?

I did find Nokia_Care_Suite_5.0_2012.12.5.3 but would like to verify before trying anything.
    10-02-2012 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD