Nokia City Lens Beta Update

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got the update for Nokia City Lens. It didn't give a detail description of what was in the update. I did fire it back up after the update, seems so far to calibrate/setup faster than before. You know how you have to do the figure 8 motion with the phone, well this time, I did one motion and it was good to go, previously I always did a few figure 8 motions to set it up. I also noticed since that first run motion, I haven't had to do it since, which make it that much faster to get to seeing what is out there for you. Since I really can't get around today to test it more(due to a back injury), can't really give a great real world run. Hopefully, some other lucky users will be able to report back to what they find.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay, undoubtedly while I was in bed the last couple of days, the update was announced by the Beta Labs. They did say it would be a faster Compass calibration and fixed the issue of some well known local places, that wasn't showing up before. So nothing to see here folks, this was probably posted and I didn't even bother to search the board, like I should have before.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
THat was the issue i had with lens, it wouldnt show anywhere real close to me. I can be standing next to a jamba juice and it would not pick up, it would only show places that are a few miles away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99