Brightness Problem Tango

drummer07#AC

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
My brightness is set to auto, when i go outside the screen does not get brighter and have to manually switch it. Anyone else have this issue? Quite annoying when i go from building to building. Is there an app that will auto adjust brightness from sensor readings? Or do i have to use some of my VB.NET skills to write one? ;)

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My brightness is set to auto, when i go outside the screen does not get brighter and have to manually switch it. Anyone else have this issue? Quite annoying when i go from building to building. Is there an app that will auto adjust brightness from sensor readings? Or do i have to use some of my VB.NET skills to write one? ;)
Mine will get brighter when I go outside, but it seems to take a long time sometimes.

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Turn auto brightness off, set brightness to high, turn auto brightness on. Also, sometime clicking the phone off and on makes the brightness adjust more quickly.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Takes a couple seconds for mine to adjust. One thing I did notice is when you're on the Start screen it seems to work a bit faster to adjusting the brightness. If you're in an app sometime it won't adjust the brightness.

EddyKilowatt

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Although I remember someone remarking that faster brightness response was one of the Tango improvements, my phone is still a black brick for several seconds after taking it out of my pocket outdoors.

Going to give rdef's suggestion a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786