New Lumia user

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I was at work last evening, and was looking up something on the web with my Lumia 900, when another person came up to me and asked me if it were a Lumia 900. While this is not the first time I have had someone ask me what phone I was using, since most people find it to be unique and rather easy on the eyes, I must admit, this was the first person that actually knew what it was. ((You would not believe the number of people that ask me if its an iPhone... seriously))

Come to find out, this individual, which happened to be a long time Android user, just picked up a brand spanking new L900 for their very own. It was an interesting type of role reversal as well, as I am normally the person squawking about how great it was, it was nice to hear it from someone else.

Now if only I could get them to join WPcentral...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just dropped my iPhone for a L900. Had iPhone for year but got tired of it and it got boring loving windows phone 7 so far
Glad you grabbed a 900. Glad you joined WP Central as well. You will not be disappointed. Any questions or ideas, please just share. This 900 forum is a lively group.

@kredrian: Ain't it kinda fun to talk Mobile with a fellow WP-er? (Yes, I know how that sounds.) A couple of my duaghter's friends have WP's, so it is always a "have you tried this" or "do you know this app does that" conversation with my wife and I when they come over. Nothing wrong with bragging on WP to Android, iPhone or non-smartphone users, but it is nice to not have to every once in a while. That is why I love WP Central: My inner Mobile Geek is satisfied.

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
congrats on the move.. and you will always attract eyes to the phone because it not an iphone or android like 97% of the people you know.. definitely if you got it in cyan(sometimes i wish i got it over black)..

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought it also rather telling that he mentioned his only concern was how small the WP marketplace was, but that he was able to find everything he wanted. While I understand mot everyone will have the same experience, it does show that a lot of people have what they want in the Marketplace.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers