Read for yourselves, even without WP8 900 owners will be rocking some great new features.

Great times ahead for all Nokia Lumia smartphones – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog
    Old_Cus and snowmutt like this.
    09-11-2012 09:53 AM
    This is the reason I have gone from Samsung being my OEM of choice (still love my Focus S and really like the looks of the ATIV) to 90% sure my WP8 will be a Nokia. Apps, features, support... this company just plain leaves every other in the dust except maybe Apple. Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. Credit where it is due. Apple does support it's legacy devices.

Samsung has supported the Focus series better than HTC, but this is the way it should be done. Nokia has my respect and most likely my money. VERY HAPPY for the 900 owners at this news. The Bluetooth upgrades alone are fantastic.
    09-11-2012 10:01 AM
    Not to talk about the added features 7.8 will bring beyond the start screen. And it makes you salivate when you think what they will bring to 920 & 820 owners. Definitely the best WP OEM.
    09-11-2012 10:06 AM
    I’m so frickin pissed. It’s starting to look like my L900 won’t be obsolete after all? What on earth will I have to be mad about now? Now I don’t have a reason to kick the dog.
    Xsever likes this.
    09-11-2012 02:43 PM
    Just saw it on Twitter.

Current Lumia range will continue to be supported by Nokia with a new updated UI, new features, apps and upgrades: http://t.co/OiYQ8qm2

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    09-11-2012 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD